Our school uniform can be purchased from Penn Sports Ltd which can be found on Kents Hill Road, Benfleet, SS7 5PN.
For information about stock or to place an order, please follow this link
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Royal blue round neck jumper/sweatshirt with school logo
- Royal blue cardigan with school logo
- Royal Blue Fleece (For outdoor use only)
- Grey skirt/trousers
- White/grey socks
- Grey tights
- Black Flat, school shoes. (heels must not be more than 2 cms)
Additional options for the summer term
- Blue gingham summer dress (girls)
- Grey shorts (boys)
- White shoes/closed toe sandals All items of clothing should be labelled with your child’s name. This should include their lunch box. Any lost property that is not labelled will be placed in the lost property box that is located in the main office. Lost property is put out regularly during the term for parents to locate any missing items but anything left at the end of the term is recycled.
- White T-shirt (logo option available)
- Royal blue shorts (not cycle shorts)
- Navy blue tracksuit for outside games.
- Trainers (optional, in addition to plimsolls, for outdoor use only)
Hair and jewellery
- Long hair should be tied up during the school day.
- Children should wear plain hair accessories.
- Hair braiding, Nail polish, sharp or large hair slides - or butterfly clips are not part of our uniform.
- Hair dyeing is strongly discouraged.
- Please leave jewellery at home.
- Small stud earrings only.
- Studs must be removed for games, P.E. and swimming.
- A watch may be worn.
The school cannot take any responsibility for loss or breakage of any of these items.