|Remote Education Plan||Click here|
|Catch-Up Funding Plan||Click here|
|Letter confirming a single case||Click here|
|Hands-Face-Space Poster||Click here|
|Remote Learning Policy||Click here|
|Letter from Essex County Council||Click here|
|Risk Assessment||Click here|
|Re-opening letter - September||Click here|
What to do if you develop COVID-19 symptoms
- You and your family must isolate immediately
- Book a test for the person who has the symptoms
- Remain isolated until the test result is returned
- Follow the guidance from the Track and Trace team
What to do if you or your child test positive for COVID-19
- Get in touch with the school immediately by using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org (any time) and by calling the school on: 01268 753 652 (week days between 8.30am and 4pm). It is important that we know as soon as you find out so that we can action the possible closure of class bubbles. The email is being monitored throughout the day and evening and at weekends so this is the best way to inform us.
- Remain isolated for the time told to you by the Track and Trace team. You MUST NOT leave the home until your isolation period has finished.
- Work is set for the children on Google Classrooms for the time that your child has to isolate for so please get in touch with the school if your child cannot access this.