WLPS is committed to developing unique and ambitious children who make informed choices and are inspired to reach their greatest potential.
· develop happy, hard-working, independent, life-long learners who have the skills and aptitude required to actively contribute to the ever-changing world we face.
· inspire our pupils, regardless of race, gender, special needs and beliefs, to make progress and reach their goals
· deliver an exciting and stimulating curriculum that meets the needs of the pupils through offering purposeful, real-life learning opportunities.
· develop resilient children who know that failure is the vehicle to success.
· provide a positive and supportive environment where, children, staff and parents feel valued, trusted and respected through modelling the 3 Rights (Right to learn, Right to Safety and the Right to Respect)
· foster a strong and lasting partnership with the parents/carers and the local community where all actively contribute to the progress of all pupils.
· ensure that all are actively involved in respecting and caring for the local, national and global community.
· strive for the best behaviour and attitude towards school life and celebrate the uniqueness of all children.
· Utilise all environments in and around the school to enhance learning
· Provide long-lasting good memories of our school